A quick update that fixes some bugs, adds a few features and makes it easy to detect ArmAlib presence (the alibinterface.sqf is now safe to include even if ArmAlib is not present, and global var 'ArmAlib' is true/false depending on ArmAlib presence). The documentation also has some sample code for using the SQLite databases.
- Fixed some SQL parameter parsing bugs (strings within arrays, empty return arrays)
- Further improved fast SQL database speed
- When mission changes or DB is closed, COMMIT is automatically sent to both SQLite databases to commit any open transactions automatically
- Fixed possible crash with 'commands' command
- Added commands: createUUID, getTicks, getFrameNumber
- Added 'ArmAlib' global boolean variable to alibinterface.sqf to detect if ArmAlib is available