This addon represents Chinese Special Operations and plain clothed units
Type 1997 Woodland Uniform (T97 Woodland)
Type 2007 Urban Digital Uniform (T07 Urban)
Type 2007 Police Digital Uniform (T07 Police)
And, You see All the Units are completely different to BI or reskin units, They are new models.
The Units use Chinese Firearms are included by "fromz_chnwps.pbo"
The China Special Force addon (hereafter 'Software') contains units to be used in the game "Armed Assault" . To use the Software you must agree to the following conditions of use:
1. The creator grants to you a personal, nonexclusive license to use the Software for the purpose of designing, developing, testing, and distributing non-commercial simulation content for ArmA.
2. The commercial exploitation of any game content created using the Software is expressly prohibited.
4. Reverse-engineering, or other conversion of the Software for use with any game except ArmA is expressly prohibited.
5. The Software may only be re-distributed in its entirety, complete with this "ReadMe" document.
The China Special Force addon is distributed without any warranty; without even the implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The China Special Force addon is not an official Addon or tool. Use of the China Special Force addon (in whole or in part) is entirely at your own risk.
To begin using the addon:
1. Extract the PBO files in fromz_stuff.rar to your 'ArmA/Addons directory' or a 'ArmA/modfolder/adds directory'.
2.Totalize 4 files: "fromz_chnsf.pbo"; "fromz_chnsf.pbo.FROMZ.bisign.pbo"; "fromz_chnwps.pbo"; "fromz_chnwps.pbo.FROMZ.bisign".
3. For convenience, I suggest put my PBO file to your 'ArmA/@Fromz/Addons' folder, in that way you can get together all Fromz's Addons, e.g. intending "FFAMM1.4 sound and effects mod".
4. Units - Side - OPFOR - Class - CSF T07 Police - Units OR Groups - Side - OPFOR - Type - CHINA SPECIAL FORCES
5. For the lazy way to use my addons, and use in many missions, I made an Units replacement addons, Just copy "fromz_chnsf_replacement.pbo"and"fromz_chnsf_replacement.pbo.FROMZ.bisign.pbo" to your addons folder same as the other CSF files, the OPFOR Units will be replaced in game. Make sure don't use other replacement addons at the same time.
There is a very aborative edit mission by myself for this Addon, In the "Missions" folder, Copy it to ArmA\Missions and play, If you interest about this, Check detail here.