Description, Function and more...
It's a function to generate combat units groups after a SP or MP mission already started.
CreateAll, has in the same function call, the capacity to create groups with these features:
- Any side.
- Any place.
- Any morphology (infantry, armour, trucks, choppers, etc.) or any combination of them.
- With a crew number or not at all (empty vehicles), or with max capacity, not needing to know how many enters in any vehicle.
- With official units (BIS) or custom ones (mod.)
- Giving a name to the groups or not.
- With any combat behavior (safe, aware, combat, etc.).
- Any formation desired (wedge, column, V, etc.).
- With an specific speed.
- With a “Way Points” route predefined.
- Possibility to chain other actions through other functions or scripts.
A typical call for CreateAll looks like:
Before starting, something must be clear.
1) CreateAll, as any other function must be pre-compiled to be exec in any mission. To do this you have to use the COMPILE command in the init.sqf and only after doing this we can use it in the mission:
2) CreateAll uses, to create the objects, the names of the “tipos de unidades” (unit types), from a name array which can be specified in 2 zones:
a) Before calling the function in the INIT.SQS:
b) In the call itself in an explicit form:
Please read the manual included to learn about any of the 11 parameters this function can use and much more.
The original manual is in Spanish and you can find it in the Manual_CreateAll.pdf file. I (Big) translated it and this translation can be found in the Manual_CreateAll(english).txt file.
As you can see i only translated the text so i suggest you to open both manuals and check both reads at the same time.
Please forgive any spelling mistakes as well as any translation errors which I'm sure exist.