Contents & Information
This pack is a cooperation between Skaven, Cameron McDonald and Shadow NX and features modern era Russian troops of the VDV and Naval Infantry along with a big selection of several variants of the Kalashnikov assault rifle and other soviet / russian weapons.
The soldiers are based on Bohemia Interactives SLA troops and were reskinned to reflect modern russian troops, however they still are reskins so forgive us if lots of their gear still looks pretty soviet era like.
Also we should note that we plan to update this pack in the future
adding new units and weapons.
New in this version
- New ballistics and realistic ammo ( try the svd... ^^ )
- New textures with more variation among the soldiers
- New normal maps for soldiers and weapons
- Second rifleman for more variety
- Improved weapon models and lods
- One shot / disposeable RPGs ( RPG-22 and 27 )
- Weapons that share same ammo can share mags AK-74 and AK-74M for example.
- Pecheneg Machinegun scoped and non scoped.
- AKS-74 with late production plum coloured plastic parts in different variants.
- V-94 Anti material rifle ( Early variant of OSV-96 ).
- VSS Short range supressed sniper rifle.
- AS Val supressed rifle with and without Cobra optics.
- RPK-74M modernized version of the RPK-74 with plastic parts.
- Makarov Pistol with and without silencer.
- APS Pistol with and without silencer.
- AKMS a AKM with a foldeable skelleton buttstock.
- RPG-22 Disposeable launcher similar to US Law.
- RPG-27 Disposeable launcher that is kind of a one shot version of the RPG-29
- AK103 Modern AK series that can take the 7,62x39 ammo that has more punch.
- Western made AWM as bonus weapon cause a few are in use with the Spetsnaz.
- Lots of new variants of the old weapons.
Installationsanleitung & weitere Infos
Some equipment was changed so most probaly some missions made with the old
version need to be re edited, for example marines now carry the newer AKS-74s.
Also we are aware that some weapon models still arent 100% correct,
fixing that is planned for v.3 of the pack.
Installing this addon
In the file you have downloaded you should find the following .pbo files:
Place all four .pbo files inside your Arma Addons folder
or the desired modfolder ( better method )
You find our soldiers on the OPFOR Side under the RHS Russian Men
You can choose groups under the East Side/Russian Army class.
The Ammo Box (with lots of extrweapons not equiped on the soldiers)
can be found on the regular Empty/Ammo section inside the Editor with the
name of RHS Weapons&Ammo Box.
... by no special order ...
Bohemia Interactive - For the base models of our reskins and ArmA itself ;)
Skaven - Weapons, textures, config works and much much more.
Shadow NX - Normalmaps, readmes, soldier textures & weapon texture tweaking.
CameronMcDonald - Normalmaps, config works and general help.
Bionic - For his great Pecheneg Machinegun and 1p29 scope.
NonWonderDog - Realistic ballistic settings and scope fixes.
Tiger - For the Cobra scope.
TwinkeMaster - For the base AK receiver.
Kenji - RPG-22 and 27 Model and textures ( original 22 model by SniperSkull )
RobertHammer - For the Sounds and beta testing.
Totmacher - For some model parts and textures we used.
Rellikki - For his helmet net we used as base for ours.
tpM - For beta testing.
Maddmatt - config work
William 1 - Replacement files
NSX - Beta testing, advise on weapons and promo pictures.
FW200, Griffon79, DreDay & NoRailgunner - For reference material.
Peter13 - For reference photos and research / advises on weapons
( we follow all your advices on v.3 mate ;) )