- Fully procedurally generated worlds. Every game looks and plays different.
- Play the game you want. Blockscape can be played like a survival game, rpg (not available yet), tower defence (not available yet) or like an empire building game. The type of gameplay is based on what you create or do in the game.
- Crafting. Create furniture, tools, weapons, armor, materials and more.
- NPCs. Create beds and people will move in to your buildings. Give them food and they will do work (crafting, planting, harvesting, construction).
- Hundreds of block types and materials.
- Everything is a block. Everything in your inventory can also be used as a building block. Even mobs.
- Electricity. Add electric networks to your buildings to control lights and other components.
- Water. Add water networks to supply generators and control water components.
- "Just build" game mode. Gives you infinite resources to build anything you want.