Dieses Script gibt dem Spieler die Möglichkeit, die anderen Gruppen vollständig zu überwachen, ihnen neue Befehle zu geben und und und...
...eine Vollständige Anleitung ist im PDF-Format mit eingefügt.
BETA 2 (0.86)
- Change: CEX addon coc_cex.pbo
- Change: CEX_Test_Mission.Sara, old versions of this mission may not be compatible with 0.86
- New: Start Menu Option CEX/Admin Tools/Restart Client ... use in MP in case a command transition was no properly recognized
- Fixed: Completed WPs were not deleted at commander machine (MP)
- New: Config Setting 'UnitServerUpdateInterval' ... refresh interval in secs of CEX server; determines unit responsiveness and server load
- New: Config Setting 'InterfaceUpdateInterval' ... refresh interval in secs of CEX UI
- New: Config Setting 'PlayerChatMessagesEnabled' ... if false, CEX will not ouptut order confirmation and status report chat messages originating from a player-controlled unit
- New: 4th command layer ... it is now possible to represent Battalion/Companies/Platoons/Squads in CEX
- New: Config Setting 'UseArmAMap' ... if true, CEX icons will also be displayed on standard ArmA map (non-interactively)
- Improved: Order reaction speed
- Fixed: Infantry sometimes disembarked from an external transport unit when changing behaviour
- New: Keyboard shortcuts
- F1-F8 -> Toggle select immediate subordinate
- ~ -> Toggle select all immediate subordinates
- Backspace -> Open/close command menu
- Page Up/Down -> Navigate command tree vertically
- Del/End -> Navigate command tree horizontally
- Shift+RMB -> Add WP
- Ctrl+RMB -> Move
- Ctrl+B -> Behaviour
- Ctrl+H -> Halt
- CTRL+P -> Proceed
- New: GUI message when switching to another unit
- Fixed: It was possible to switch to an already dead leader
- Fixed: Missing Command Engine option after dying and switching to another leader
- New: Config Setting 'ViewFriendlies' ... allows tracking of friendly but non-subordinate units
- New: Option 'Remove WPs' in unit context menu
- Fixed: Error when reaching 'Converge' waypoint
- Improved: Update interval now independent of total number of CEX units
- Fixed: CEX callsign was not assigned to group at mission start
- New: Config Setting 'Transport' ... mission editor can pre-assign a transport unit
- New: Config Setting 'Behaviour' ... mission editor can define initial behaviour state of unit
- Change: More frequent casualty reports and feedback messages
- Fixed: Non-CEX units could access the CEX interface
- Change: Many behaviour modes now use speed mode "FAST"
- Fixed: Landing helicopters now stay on ground
- New: UI Settings can now be applied on a per-unit basis in the description.ext
- Improved: Waypoint transition speed
- Fixed: Waypoint lines created by other players were visible in MP
- Fixed: Names of leaders commanding a vehicle were not properly handled in description.ext
- Fixed: Error when using CTRL+Click to move a unit
BETA 1 (0.85)
- First Public Release
What is it for?
Like its predecessors in OFP, CEX is a script addon that enables players to control multiple groups. Units are organized in hierarchical command chains allowing the representation of real life military units such as platoons, companies or battalions.
CEX functionality can be incorporated into any mission. Mission designers have full control over the command structures and can freely assign command capabilities to the players.
CEX is designed to be fully multiplayer compatible. Players can take any position within the command structure on any side, be it commander-in-chief, squad leader or private.
CEX commanders control their subordinate units via an intuitive graphical user interface which borrows elements found in real-time strategy games. Despite the intention to grant easy access, the underlying system is intended as a realistic simulation of higher-level combat in ArmA.
The addon contains several fully playable missions as well as templates for mission designers to base their own missions on.
- Please remember that this a beta release. CEX has grown into a sizeable
system, so please expect some bugs and glitches.
- This is especially true in multiplayer, where CEX has not received full
testing yet. Currently, only the test mission is MP-enabled out of the
- We will do our best to make future CEX version back-compatible. We can
not guarantee, though, that missions created for the present version will
work without problems with the gold release version. While you are of course
free to create missions now, please be aware of this possible caveat.
Credits & sein Danke
- Missions by Snake Man
- Template Missions by jens198
- This package contains
- CoC Extended Marker Addon 1.2 by Leonardus
- Network Services Addon 3.0 by Pennywise
Dslyecxi, Idontno, lwlooz, Pennywise, Walker and all testers
during the private beta phase.
Chain of Command HP