Quote icemotoboy: I have been developing an F117A for use by my gaming group, Unity Security Force, and have decided that I will release it to the ArmA community. I'm keen for feedback and testing. Currently the model has successfully been released privately as an Alpha, and I am anticipating having it available as a public beta for this weekend.
As I have not flown the F117A, nor have I even seen it fly, I have struggled to try and recreate a realistic interpretation. Hopefully, thanks to alot of reading and studying alot of similar addons and CAD drawings, I have come up with something close.
Comments, requests, ideas - Please post them in an orderly fashion in this forum topic.
- Framerate Friendly (highest lod less than 5000 tri's)
- Single body texture and another texture for glass
- Normal Mapped, Specular Mapped
- Deployable Weapons Bay (bay opens, weapons come down)
- Fully animated (including canopy, wheels, elevons, etc...)
- High quality LODing work
- "Stealth", unable to be IR targeted, difficult to spot at night
- BIS Quality Icon and Picture in-game
- Long engagement distances
- Operations Manual
- USEC F117A (GBU12); contains 2 x GBU12 Laser Guided Bombs
- USEC F117A (AGM65); contains 2 x AGM65 Maverick Missiles