From the award winning studio that brought you Ravensword: The Fallen King and Aralon: Sword and Shadow, comes Ravensword: Shadowlands.
After the fall of Ravengard, the world descended into chaos. The Kingdom of Tyreas stood alone against a sea of dark elven invaders. The Ravensword was lost, and the dark times began. As a descendant of an ancient line of kings, you alone have the power to wield the Ravensword again and restore that which was lost.
Explore a vast and richly detailed world, gather powerful weapons and items, increase your skills, and follow a deep storyline to solve the mysteries of the Kingdom of Tyreas.
- Gorgeous and realistic landscapes
- Seamlessly switch between First and Third Person view
- Ragdoll Physics
- Hundreds of items to discover
- Reflex and precision based combat with manual blocking and dodging
- Various weapon types - Bows, Crossbows, Hammers, Swords, Axes
- Horses and Flying Mounts
- Battle various enemy types including huge prehistoric creatures.
- Lockpicking, Pick Pocketing, and Stealth skills
- Magical Runes
- Item enhancement system
- Mounted combat
- Decision based, multi-part Quests
- Reputation and Jail System
- Original Soundtrack from composer Sean Beeson